Friday, March 2, 2007

Welcome to My Winter Wonderland


Across Campus!
I guess I should jump in a pile of snow......

This is what it looks like outside the library
Or maybe I should make my first snowman
Some evil people I call friends are trying to get me to go skiing
Hell..I've never been skiing
The city peeps dont know what to do with the snow

Ha...trying to make it to school but it sure aint looking good
They used trucks and all but we still have this much snow
And its still snowing out

NOW WHO WANTS TO GO BUILD A SNOWMAN WITH ME?

6 comments:

Vera Ezimora said...

I'm first?? Woah

You this chic, so you finally came out of ur hiding ehn?

Anyways, I won't mind building a snowman with you sha.

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

WAOH! Heard u guys have had up to 29.5 inches of snow already. I'm sure sef that the snow reaches ur hip (lol). Stay warm and pls ship urself outta that place once u're done withschool. Abeg, u be African gal, skiing ain't for us o. Sit ur butt athome (Lol).

Vera Ezimora said...

UPDATE!!!

Anonymous said...

it got worse in canada oh! thank God you're back sha.. it's been a longass while!

Vera Ezimora said...

Update!

Vera Ezimora said...

Come this gal, respect urself o! Don't u know we have already entered Spring? you're still in winter wonderland. Bring ur butt to the current season abeg.

That means update!!