Thursday, April 5, 2007

And You Thought I Disappeared

No matter how hard I try to be better at blogging...I just dont keep up! Whats with me? School is still kicking my a** big time...but the good thing is..I graduate in a month. Yipeee.

I have been so busy with school and other things I've been involved with. I dunno who sent me to do everything o. This past saturday was our International Dinner at school and as VP I was in the middle of everything. It turned out great...the best dinner put together over the past 4 years. I was looking A+++..hehe Cherub tell them how banging my outfit was! If only I could put up a pic...damn the tailor in naija was on point with my design o. By the way...I made Boo and outfit from Naija too and he wore it...he looked hella good!

So I had that interview with "The Accounting Firm" and I was feeling all good about it and stuff...In my head I had bonded with my interviewers.LOL. Only for me to get an email three days later saying I didnt get the job. BUMMER!!! I wanted that job badly and I kinda felt like I let myself down. I'm okay now...I'm done sulking over it. So for now I'm still looking for a job and stuff.

The latest thing for me now is Relay For Life. I have always wanted to do it but I never had the time so I'm doing it this time and its on the 21st of April. The procrastinator that I am...I formed by group a lil late and we just got started on our fundraising. So if you have any fundraising ideas....please let me know ASAP. As a team we want to raise between $1000 and $1500. We are at about $300.
Anyways...your ideas are welcome!

I'm sure there are tons of mistakes on here but I'm writing this in a hurry and I have a test in 2 hours so I gats to hit the books. Hope you all are doing great!

SA

4 comments:

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

SAFAYAH, is here again. The runaway blogger (lol). For real folks, she was looking too too bunz in her outfit and those stilettos, omo pass 'em over to this zones nau, my dear. Shebi u're a size 9.5 too? Boo was looking good in the Buba 'n sokoto. I can see that he's getting used to it. Anyway later babes and update soon jere.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Gosh, glad to have u back. Sorry to hear about the post, just remember it was never meant to be yours.

one month left..wow..congratulations in advance.

Stay blessed.

chidi said...

nice blog!

SapphireAster said...

Cherub I don't wear a 9.5 o...ahn ahn..its a 8.5 o.
LOASCM..thank you jare! I too gbadun you.
Chidi..thanks!