Thursday, March 1, 2007

SHHEEZZZ...I'm Nervous!

Quick short post....I have an interview tomorrow morning at a "Big 4" accounting firm. No I am not prepared for it! Yes I have an exam today and classes till 9pm...then I'll start preparing. I'll let you know about it later sha...Have a good one...while I continue FREAKING OUT!
***********************************************************************************
UPDATE: Due to severe weather conditions I had to cancel my ainterview and will reschedule for sometime next week. Guess what that means? I get to freak out all weekend long....

3 comments:

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

The Lord is in control so be anxious for nothing.It is well. Try not to worry about - try and prepare and let God deal with the rest.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back mami...

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

After vamoosing for so long, i hope u're here to stay now. Oya gist us jo.