Sunday, June 10, 2007

Just When I Thought BlogVille Was Getting Boring....

...you all suprised me with Blogville Idol. Thank you very mush to the people in charge Pink-Satin and Opeke.Genius!! I would have loved to be a contestant o..thats why this my on and off blogging needs to stop. Anyhow sha..I will be there voting like a mad woman anyways. Which reminds me..I wasnt really impressed with the most recent American Idol o. I did not feel the competition as I have in the past. Is it just me? I remember the Fantasia days o..I just liked Fantasia's unique voice. I think it kinda sounds like she has sore throat when she was young but it didnt really go..but she can sing with it. Anyhow sha...I voted for her like 100 times. Is that cheating?
i have missed so much o..now its like everyone has the voice thingy..let me hold off a bit before I copy. Its ok it's ok you will get to listen to my voice soon.

So what do I do with myself these days? Lol...like you care.. hmm...I have a side job sha that I may blog about later. I'm at this job till I am able to find something I like/something in my field. Before I forget, Big thanks to Ms.May for the GMAT tips. The biggest goat in my village will be delivered to your door step after I take the exam. I know you will masssacre that exam o jare. Infact, after you massacre, I will come and chop it off and then we will both write a test prep book called KILLING THE GMAT..by US. Where will we now sell it o? CMS or Barnes and Noble?

I should be preparing for my job interview tomorrow but I dont really feel like it. I dont really want the job but I guess I should give it a try. First the guy called while I was sleeping and interviewed me for 30 minutes. I guess I must have done well because I got invited for a second interview.

Anyways, I cant wait to see what the contestants have in store for us on Idol. Pink-Satin, is there gonna be a recording for those that suck at singing. I mean, I am better than the Jennifer Hudsons and Celine Dions of the world..but I know some of these other people are wondering. lol

How have you been?
SA

6 comments:

Admin UD said...

Hey dear, you have an interview tomorrow? Yu berra start preparing oo. Don't worry, the spirit of God and blogville will guide you. You'll come out in BOUNCING colours.

Something tells me you have dat kinda voice. Pity, you werent aware on time.

Do have a lovely day. CIAO!

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

How did the interview go, Im sure you did very well. Keep us posted.

TMinx said...

Yep how did it goooooo. There is only so much studying you can do for GMAT....make sure you get the initial 10 answers correct..if it gets harder, you know you are doing well. If the answer is too easy...there is a catch so be careful

SapphireAster said...

Thanks guys...the interview went ok...i know the job is not for me sha..but they will get back to be in 3 weeks. thanks for the study tips minx!

Anonymous said...

welcome back darling.. i missed u

DiAmOnD hawk said...

cms or barnes and noble eh? lol...

sha put me onthe list as getting a copy when it's published... cuz i need to take the GMAT by the end of the year... that means yall need to kill it first then get started quickly!!!!

congrats on ur graduation... havent been here in a while.. i thot u had stopped blogging