Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I Graduated!

Yes o Ladies and Gentlemen, I graduated a little over a week ago and that was pweety cool. Well... mostly the graduation gifts. I kid I kid. Suprisingly I did not fall asleep. Shout out to fellow 2007 Graduate Cherub. I still senior you shaa since I graduated a week before you. All the best and keep studying for that MCAT o. As I was saying...I am thankful to God for seeing me through and to family and friends for making it eventful. I'm not gonna lie, College was fun, and now its like whats next?

I swear if one more person asks me that question I will go and jump in the Mississippi. No, I dont know what I am going to do. I dont have a job yet but I'm taking the GMAT at the end of June. Dont know if I will end up going to B-School in 2008 or 2009 but I might as well get it over with while my brain still knows what it is to study. So if you have taken the GMAT, please share your study skills or tips and help a sister out. I want to take it once and be done with it..abeg $250 is a fortune for a jobless recent grad.

On another note, there's nothing eventful going on in my life at the moment thats why I dont blog so often..but I have been spending my days catching up on blogs and job searching. What will I do without my Lappy? I think I should give her a name lol.

Thats all I have for now..I apologize for boring you. Yeah right! Have a good one.

7 comments:

temmy tayo said...

Yay, i am no 1 o. lol

Congrats on ur graduation jare sistah! Don't worry job will come soon by God's grace. Why not name ur lappy ''Bintu''. I just like the name. lol

Ms. May said...

Hey girl. Congratulations. As for the GMAT, good idea to take it now...the score is valid for 5 yrs. It's a tough exam, I'll be honest cos I'm retaking it again. My advice - practice, practice, practice. Develop strategies that will help you with time mgmt on the exam. On the Quant, spend more time on the earlier q's to shore up your score. On the verbal, you have the highest chance of getting ALL the sentence correction right if you know your grammar and that can be a big help. Good bks are the Official Guide, Barrons and Kaplan's CD prep is very good for extra practice tests besides the GMAC ones. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh congratulations darlin.. i'm so proud of u...

BlogVille Idol said...

BLOGVILLE IDOL

Hey guys as you know the BLOGVILE IDOL CONTEST Would be kicking off on 11th JUNE 2007...Please help us make it a succes by participating..We already have our contestants(fellow bloggers)who would be singing in the voice comment player on the blogville idol page.We need you to listen to them and vote..Pls check our page (the Condition on entry) and see what is required for u voters to do and your voting dates,the voting poll would be up soon..Pls help us turn this to a success...and pls visit the page frequently...Tanx for ur support as we try to spice things

SapphireAster said...

Thank you guys. temmytayo...Bintu is kinda razz..reminds me of nursery school days. I was thinking of something alone the linkes of Risikatu. What do you say?

Thanks Ovie. I'm proud of myself too lol

thanks Miss May..

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

I Know I commented on this post. Saph what did you do with it..before I count 3 you will make sure you produced my comment..heh..head tire already on the waist ready for a fight.

SapphireAster said...

hmm..I did not see it o..ahh...it no cause fight na..how far?