Friday, September 22, 2006

Randomness


First let me just say thank you all for the birthday wishes. I had a wonderful week..yup..I celebrated my birthday all week. My birthday itself was a busy day..I was on the move from 4;30am till 9;30pm but all in all it was a sweet day...My bobo made it special for me and I got enough calls from all over. My presents self..U wan try?
Fast-forward to Saturday...I woke up with a toothache..xoxo..I know what you are talking about now. See I've never had problems with my teeth until now. I knew I had a cavity but I was waiting to go to Naija in December to fix it. Its not my fault that root canals are so damn expensive. Omo, I was communicating with my tooth to hold on o..the thing no gree. From no where the tin begin dey pain like crazy. I was in my bed o groaning in pain when Sharon "a friend' said she was going shopping. You see as I like to shop I carried myself and went. Needless to say I was miserable all day. My head was pounding..I couldn't eat/sleep. I think I got high on Ibuprofen self. Anyways I got back home and went back to the fetal position I was in earlier..and na dia I tanda o.

Then, my roommates started talking some more about this party that was a half hour away. Everyone I asked was going to that one party and it just so happened that I was the only one that wasn't psyched. So I said I didn't feel like going o...say tooth dey pain I wan sleep. My roommates were like noo SA we aren't leaving you at home. One of my roommates doesn't like to go to parties and I saw that she was very excited about this one so I was like even if its just to say I was there too..Then I will go although I had no intention of dressing up.

I put on this God-forsaken tshirt and normal jeans and na so my roommates begin dey shout say noo..SA cant dress up like that. At this point, I started getting upset; I can wear whatever I want to wear whenever I feel like it. Somehow sha I put on a more 'presentable' outfit and off we went. On the way, we had to stop at Mike's house so Tope could pick up her keys. Next thing everyone was getting out of the car and I thought they were all being stupid. Why in the world did 5 girls have to go get one set of keys? Mike then came out and said we were looking so good he would take pics of us (he's really into photography). Anyone that knows me knows how I like to pose for camera now. Shoott....I walked faster and caught up with the group kia kia.

Na so I come enter house o...People come dey scream say "SURPRISEEEEE" My people, I tell you say I slow no be small. Na so I come dey look behind me to find the person wey dem dey surpise. Buhahaha! It took me a good minute to figure out the surprise party was for ME! AWWWWWWWW....na so I come begin the waterworks! There were like 40-50 people there...Fried rice...Chicken...DJ...everything!

I should've figured it out long ago. My roommate was supposedly 'studying' all nite long. I guess they had been cooking and decorating and stuff. They even got me one big cake like dat o..Chocolate cake for that matter. That one plus the marble cake boo got me earlier. I'm sure I've gained some 'birthday pounds.' Its all good though.
I danced so hard that nice...Shakira could have learnt a good number of moves.

Beyond birthdays sha...I've just been working like a horse. Even when I'm at home I feel the need to work. I don't know if its a good or a bad thing o..cos I need my personal time abi? I'm just glaaadd its the weekend and I get to sit back, relax,and catch up o blogs. Ok now...lemme get a piece of cake and let the reading begin. Hope there's enuff gist for me o.


Wait o...I forgot to mention this: So I have this friend Gina (Naija girl) and another friend MissW. For a while Gina and Mr. D have been 'talking.' MissW on the other hand is in a relationship with one of boo's closest friends. Infact they met at my house the first time Boo's came to meet me as per his boy's girl. He is a really nice guy and he's totally 200% into Miss W. About a month ago, Mr.D came into town with his friend, Gina was outta town but Miss W. and Mr.D ended up at a party together...and to cut the long story short...the deed was done. How did it come to light?Mr.D and Miss Gina have been talking some more lately and he confessed to her. Gina and MissW are close friends...as in they are immediate close friends...no be say they are in different circles. Gina said Mr.D was crying when he told her. Whatever,,,he should continue crying and you should stop talking to him at once. For a whole week I could not look at MissW in The face o...She doesn't know that I know about the whole thing cos Miss Gina told me as a big sis. MissW has wronged me on both sides. She slept with my girl's man AND she cheated on her boyfriend who she met at my house. I know I am a big mouth but I told boo and he is very upset esp since she cheated on his paddy paddy. He swore he wouldn't say aything for my safety lol but we will see. MissW's bobo is in town again this weekend..he drives 3 hours to come see her and he has been down the past 3 weekends in a row.....Apparently she told him that she kissed a guy..I guess kissing and 'having sex' and the same thing these days, right?
Mr D came to town last week and Gina was giving him attention still. For real...would you still give the guy time if you know he and your girl got down and dirty? True he and Gina do not have anything yet but he is professing his love day and night and I just know she is falling for him despite all the shakara.. O yeah by the way she forgave MissW. M like wow..is this graciousness or stupidity?
I guess I am not a part of the problem or the solution so I should keep my comments to myself.

Now I will get back to my blog reading. Hope you had an awesome awesome week!

SA

14 comments:

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

SAFAYAH, wetin dey? I see u had a wonderful week. You now see how it feels to experience tooth pain. Oh girl, when i got the bill today from the dentist's office, i wan faint. Kai! I support u jere, make u go take am out in Naija, and my uncle na dentist for Nigeria, he'd have done a free tooth extraction for me. Try using Anbesol, an oral anesthetic whenever u have the pain. As for this Gina and co's story, this one pass me o. Sleeping with ur friend's boo, some people are shameless sha. U and ur big mouth, u better not let 'em turn u into a tatafo # 1, why tell Boo?

SapphireAster said...

I dont I know why I told him o...but Ihad to tell someone now:(. Ok I should get offthe phone and get ready to goget my praise one! Thanks for the toothache tips!

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

I'm just testing to see how my profile pic turned out to be. Do u think it reveals who i am?

Anonymous said...

YES...lol
show your face jo

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

See who's talking? You too show ya face. U're sha not a hawk.

SapphireAster said...

Iknow its you o...but maybe its cos I know you. Unless some stalkers recognize ur smile and lips

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Chai, serious tooth pain is unimaginable. Sorry to hear that. Brings me back to desperate times. It wa nice to hear you had a great birthday, and a party for that matter.

Well concerning the 'Triange' story - stay well clear - maybe one day it will hit miss G - for now she is enjoying the attention.

Good to hear you are back.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

kissing=sex...LOL
she forgave the friend...hmmm...utter stupidity...
you see she's prolly being telling that friend how good her man is in bed and what not...that is a no no ..that's why we have jerry springer...you keep telling ur friend she too will be wondering

hmm..Bijou..my picture used to be up...a long time ago. u have to look for my older posts...ppl who know you...know you...you revealed too much of you...just show your whole face jo let us enjoy the view

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

You just had ur eyes, Diamond. I think u were even nabbed sef by was it ur uncle or a relation? That's why u switched to underG runz. Anyways, by the end of this week, i'll take it off and put just my lips.

SapphireAster said...

hmmm...why lips? I wonder o!

DiAmOnD hawk said...

it was a family friend that nabbed me o...talking about it was my eyes...FOR WHERE?...i took it off but i'llput my whole pic up soon...

anyways this your LIPS move is XXX o...very risque...you want to be tantalizing the guys abi...well done o...I will report you to your aunts!!!

Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

Abeg make u leef me. Haha! If u've got nice lips, abeg flaunt it or are u guys jealous? It'll be nice to see the real DH. But come o, i think all this is just mouth Madam Diamond, u no fit put up ur pix. I dare u, even triple dare u sef.

SapphireAster said...

Thank ONB. Me self I enjoy your blog no be small. Sorry your surprise parties havent actually been a surprise hehe.
As per Gina N miss, We'll see how things go!

Anonymous said...

but its not like mrd and gina were going out when he banged missW so im not really sure what the deal is here?

r u thinking that he will cheat on her when they are together? he might but i dont think the probability becomes greater because he slept w/ missW

as for missW, if kissing=sex thats her biz, all deeds will come to light eventually

and yeah it has nothing to do w/ you so dont catalyze it.

finally arent friends forever...forgive jare, ppl make mistakes all the time