Saturday, December 30, 2006

I Cant Think Of A Title So..

...Here Goes. Merry Christmas in arrears loves! I have missed my blog and I have missed you guys its not even funny. Na time no gree me update this thing since self...abeg make una no vex. Finals went well thank you and I did pweety good. Na for my papa house I siddon as I dey type o..I pray this epileptic internet connection does not go off on me o. I tell you it can bre frustrating. Last week I typed up a post and lost everything....so I just lost all the ginja I had and turned off the damn compura.

Let me start from the beginning...I thank God for journey mercies but damn...whats up wiht flight delays and all that. I somehow got away with not paying jack for being 30 pounds excess luggage. The flight to italy was pretty smooth..but damn that airport is something else..plus they had to treat the flight to Lagos differently.

First, the gate is located in the basement..and it has a funky smell, plus see my naija peopleeeeee. It seemed like all the ibo boys have finished doing 'runs' and were now going home to spend! (I'm not trying to diss ibos o..I'm just telling it as it is). When it was time to board the plane, they did not board by seating or anything..we all just stood in a random line with everyone trying to get ahead of the other person. I dunno if all the babies aboard decided to cry o..but I couldnt sleep plus it was like Mile 12 Market in there. Nigerians disregard the seat belt sign and keep going back and forth like we are at Ojuelegba. My PEOPLE OH!!!

Naija has been good so far BUT... it is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Within 3 days I developed heat rash all over my body...I tell you the thing dey spoil my fresh skin o. Even my baby face sef chai! Thank God for concealers. Abeg all of you start praying that my fresh skin will return to me ASAP. Amen.

I just got back from Laffs & Jamz but I had to leave early cos we live so far away from Ikoyi..I wan laugh die? One bad thing though..I did not get to see P-Square and i paid my 2000 Naira. O well..good times!

2006 is coming to an end. It has been an awesome year and God has been good. There have been ups and down but my God has been faithful. I am working on my 101 but I dont think i will be done with it till I'm back in the US though. I'm so thankful for you all and I'm glad i decided to start blogging this year. your stories, jokes, and experiences help me, motivate me, crack me up, make me sigh!

So I dedicate this to you reading this for being a part of me and a part of my year. I pray that God continues to bless each and everyone of you. Merry Christmas in arrears and Happy New Year. 2007 will be filled with blessings, successes, hehe maybe even blogger-weddings in Jesus Name!

SA Signing Out!

3 comments:

LondonBuki said...

I am going to Lagos next week oh... I haven't been for A LONG LONG time and I am not sure what to expect on the plane oh!!! It will be interesting sha!

Merry Xmas and a Wonderful and Prosperous New Year!!!

Vera Ezimora said...

I'm mad o! You're in Naija ke? That's not fair now!

And if you diss ma Igbo boys one more time ehn, I will show u shege banza.

Anyways, Happy New Year!! bring back some suya pweeze!

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

My Love to you too - I have visited your blog, no update and assumed we will be hearing from you on your return, but good of you to update us on the state of things with you in nija - but what about broda LOL - 2006 has been a fantastic year. A year filled with alot of challenges, which the Lord has brought us through, a year of retorations, and now He has moved us to 2007 - it will be a year to revel, fluorish and grow within the area He has placed us and will place us. It is a year of serious promotion and I for one am thouroughly excited.

Bring us more gist. I miss you gal. I am currently Home In england - been under house arrest by mum - the way she's going on you wont believe I was home in July LOL - But Im happy to be under house arrest. Stay blessed honey, and I would also Like to thank and Praise God for His Journey mercies for you both for your outbound and return flight. And also for the great and wonderful things that He has done for you and has in store for you. Happy 2007.