Monday, July 31, 2006

...... So I Started My Blog

Since this is my first posting, I figured I should let you all know a lil' bit about me. I have been toying with this idea for a long time and I visit other blogs regularly..I figured its hi time I gave back...dont u agree?

ACCENT: Nigerian of Course!
Booze.....Nope
Chore i hate.....Doing dishes, I'd rather clean 10 bathrooms.
Dogs/Cats......Dogs definitely. I recently realized that I am allergic to cats...after a terrible asthma attack
Essential Electronics..LAPTOP, Cell Phone, would ve mentioned Ipod but I dont own one
Gold/Silver..Silver
Hometown..Ikirun, Osun State
Job title....Financial Analyst Co-op
Kids..None (for now)
Living arrangements..Living in a house with 2 wonderful Nigerian Girls
Most admired trait...Ability to memorize numbers, loyalty, hooking people up with stuff.
Number of sexual partners? I'll spare you the details
Overnight Hospital stays...NONE
Phobia...Darkness, Long Flights, Slippery Winter Roads
Fav Quote: I asked God for all things that I may enjoy Life, He gave me life that I may have all things....somthing like that
Religion. Christian (Protestant)
Siblings. 2 sisters and 1 brother (all older)
Time I Wake Up: Since June ....4:15am (It sucks)
Unusual Talent/..I remember all the numbers associated with me..passport #, debit/credit card numbers, bank account number, 18 digit school id number, any number...its weird. I dont even try I just know 'em
Vegetables i refuse to eat. Olives, BROCCOLI
Worst Habit...Being late...I am terrible at it! Maybe its the Nigerian blood in my veins
Yummy foods i make...all sorts of desserts (ask my roomates), BADDDDD Fried & Jollof Rice!
Zodiac sign....VIRGO!

No comments: